We provide our clients with an open, relaxed and personalized experience, focusing on effectiveness, comfort and convenience. Most float centers have “pods” with lids that close, which have been known to feel more claustrophobic to new floaters. In contrast, our open pools are luxurious, spacious, and private, providing an unrestricted floating experience with all of the the key floating benefits. Our private float rooms contain all the amenities you will need for a restorative experience.
“The advantage of floating in a spa rather than a pod is your range of motion, with a larger size tub you are able to spread out like a pancake if you so wish. I am 5’11” at the end of my session I flipped 180 degrees without realizing it.”
– Kevin Tu, Google Review
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash
- Open, shallow pool
- Light and Music Controls
What’s in the Pool?
- Epsom Salt — About 1600 pounds of pharmaceutical Epsom salt create a buoyant Dead Sea-like floating experience that suspends you within 10 inches of water, effortlessly.
- Water temperature — The water temperature is the same temperature of your skin, so it is hard to tell where your body begins and ends within the water.
- Noise Controlled — Our rooms are quiet, blocking out any noise so that your senses can be free of distraction. Within the float pool you’ll have access to music, silence or ambient sound, specifically chosen for its ability to assist the mind in downshifting to states of profound relaxation.
- Reduced Visual Stimulation — Our float pools are equipped with a specially designed lighting system that can help ease the transition from overstimulation to relaxation.
“Life Float is Awesome ! My first floating experience and enjoyed the large open rooms as someone who is 6’6″. I was amazed to feel so calm, centered and grounded but full of energy.”
– James Ardena, Google Review
Comments are closed.