Many people experience significant benefits on their first float. However, as with any form of active wellness, the more often and consistently you engage in the pursuit, the better your results. We find that after your second or third float, you’re better able to relax both physically and mentally, and you start to appreciate how awesome floating can be. To ensure you have the best experience, follow the steps below.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your start time
- Check In
- At your appointment time, we will walk you to your room and show you everything you need to know
- Take a quick shower before entering the pool
- Enter the pool
- Control your lights and music
- Relax and float away, enjoy your 60-minute restoration
- Lights and music will gently turn on signaling when your float is complete
- Shower, wash hair and get dressed. Your float room will have all the amenities you need
- We also have a ready room with a hairdryer
- Don’t go yet… relax in our lounge, have a cup of tea and bask in the results of your float
Comments are closed.